As a Senior Consultant, you will lead and manage highly complex and technical consulting and client projects. You will be required to work with the highest standards and be able to draw upon extensive quality & compliance expertise and/or regulatory authority experience to best serve our clients.
As a Senior Consultant, you may be asked to manage small teams of Consultants and Associates for more complex or larger projects. Project and team management skills are a plus.
You should be able to understand, interpret, guide and intervene in client needs for all matters related to Quality & Compliance. Communication skills and the ability to interact at senior levels and deliver complex and challenging messages is key.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Note- this role is a contract & consulting position and is non-permanent. Remote working is a requirement.
- Lead complex consulting assignments worldwide
- Manage and direct more junior consultants and associates
- Plan and deliver on projects
- Communicate with clients and understand their needs
- Work closely with RamsayPharma management to define project director and nurture client relationships
- At least 10 years experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, quality or compliance
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Strong technical competency and/or auditing skills
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Ability & willingness to travel worldwide
- Ability to work from home
Nice to have
- Experience in an internationally recognized regulatory agency
- Experience in developing training material
- Additional languages
- Certified auditor
- Qualified Person status
What's great in the job?
- Great team and support network
- Small, agile organisation where you can make a difference
- Efficient and integrated business tools
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Gain a broad experience across a diverse range of clients, dose forms and challenges
Support & Network
Access a top-class group of industry experts who can provide support and a broad network
Choose the work you do and don't do. You decide the amount and type of work you wish to do
Highly trusted, highly autonomous role. High level of independence and responsibility